ABOUT BAZDARIC PRESTIGE
CHOOSING YOUR BUILDER
Building your home is one of the most important decisions you make in your life, therefore choosing Bazdaric Prestige as your builder is the right choice. Bazdaric Prestige is a family owned and operated company with over 25 years of building experience. Petar & Suzana Bazdaric are extremely focused & passionate about their craft, they love what they do and they want their clients to love every aspect of the Building process.
THE BAZDARIC PRESTIGE EXPERIENCE
- Working directly with Petar & Suzana Bazdaric throughout the entire process.
- Prompt, professional & extremely friendly service is what the Bazdaric Prestige team is about.
- We listen and hear how you’d like your home to function for you & your family, then apply it to the build.
- Budget is very important, Petar will make suggestions & ideas and instruct you as to ways you can save money and achieve the home you have envisioned.
- Honesty & reliability is of high importance to Petar & Suzana.
- Designing process is an enjoyable & exciting experience with our architect.
- No hidden extras.
- Contract price is fixed.
- Itemised inclusions.
- Materials & workmanship; we only use products of excellence.
- Changes through-out the building process; this is certainly an area we specialise in.
- Quick Build times; we are known to build our clients homes before the ‘Contract completion date’.
- Liaising with Council; submission of Development Application, Inspections & Council Final Inspection is fully taken care of by us.
- Hand-Over of Clients homes is extremely smooth and exciting time and personally carried out by Petar Bazdaric.
BEAUTIFULLY CRAFTED HOMES
SUPERIOR QUALITY BY BAZDARIC PRESTIGE
PHONE: 02 4651 1120 | 02 4651 1123
BAZDARIC PRESTIGE SERVICES
KNOCK DOWN & REBUILD
Knock down & rebuild is another service that we achieve with ease, providing you with our professional knowledge & advise which makes the process enjoyable and most importantly stress-free.
The Knock down & rebuild service incudes;
- Free Site Inspection.
- Free Knock down quote.
- Architect to help you design your house.
- Incorporate the demolition of your exiting house into the Council Development Application.
- Dealing directly with Petar Bazdaric at every stage.
CUSTOM MADE / BESPOKE HOMES
Your Bespoke home is fully custom made; we understand the importance of individually. We create and build each home to our client’s specification. We enjoy building a close relationship with our clients on a personal level and in-turn we can continually help our clients with;
- Bespoke designing & colour selections during all stages of construction.
- Original bespoke ideas and detailing incorporated into the design process.
- Highest quality craftsmanship and attention to detail is our strength, which adds value to your home now and most certainly at resale.
- Receiving continual personalised dealings with Petar Bazdaric from the first initial meeting up until your move into your New Bazdaric Prestige Home.
HOUSE & LAND PACKAGES
The quality of the workmanship and the genuine nature of both Petar and Suzana left us with a lasting impression. Our build did not disappoint."
Peter crafts all his homes to a high standard, he is the Best. From start to finish Bazdaric Prestige were professional, flexible and accommodating of our requirements."
Petar and Suzana were responsible and eager to assist with any enquiries or change requests that we needed to make. Petar and Suzana enjoy a solid relationship with their tradespeople"
We were most impressed by the complete transparency of pricing, high quality of inclusions, as well as the generous allowances. Petar was always adamant that it was our home and he wanted us to be happy with it."
When we were greeted by Petar Bazdaric, we were immediately impressed by both Petar’s warm, friendly and accommodating approach, but also importantly the obvious build quality and finish of their beautiful homes."
From the start to the end of the building progress we found them both to be extremely efficient and easy to approach as nothing seemed to be a problem including many variations we made along the way."